Firefox 50. Problem with drag and drop attachments

Firefox 50. Problem with drag and drop attachments

Alexander Kolesnikov
Hi all!

If Firefox 50 occurs problem with drag and drop attachments. For example, I
use Jira and attach some file via drag and drop and there is occurs many
copies of attachment - see attach.png

But in Nightly Firefox 53.0a1 (2016-11-22) there is no problems. And I do
not remember, in which services also used drag and drop attachments for
reproducing not only in Jira.
And now I have no possibility for check it in beta and aurora releases.

Best regards,
Alexander Kolesnikov