Firefox 47 is now available

Ritu Kothari

Firefox 47 is now available as a free download for Windows, Mac OS X,
GNU/Linux, and Android from

We recommend that users keep up to date with the newest version of
Firefox for the latest features and fixes.
In this release:

   - We are making it even easier to access synced tabs directly in your
   desktop Firefox browser. If you’re logged into your Firefox Account, you
   will see all open tabs from your smartphone or other computers within the
   - Firefox delivers an improved video experience when viewing videos on

Please read more at:

The release notes for this release are available at:

Ritu Kothari
Firefox Release Manager
announce mailing list
[hidden email]