Firefox 40.0.3 is now available

Sylvestre Ledru

Published yesterday, Firefox 40.0.3 is now available as a free download for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and Android from

We recommend that users keep up to date with the newest version of Firefox for the latest features and fixes.

This release contains security and stability fixes. We fixed two web compatibility issues, fixed a top crash on GNU/Linux
and a startup crash on Windows with DisplayLink. In parallel, we also fixed two security issues.

The release notes for this release are available at:
Desktop: <>
Mobile: <>
Sylvestre Ledru
Firefox Release Manager