Firefox 3.6.3 - extensions list not spoken with Jaws11

Firefox 3.6.3 - extensions list not spoken with Jaws11

mozilla accessibility
I'm using FF-3.6.3 on XP with Jaws 11. I cannot navigate any of the lists in
the addOn manager (extensions, themes, etc). THe Jaws cursor shows items
on-screen, but using PC cursor the arrow keys do nothing. Anyone else
experiencing this issue?

I tried to post on firefox support forum, but there is inaccessible captcha!

-- Rich

Re: Firefox 3.6.3 - extensions list not spoken with Jaws11

bando?ers@gmail
On 4/14/2010 4:02 chela, mozilla accessibility wrote:

> I'm using FF-3.6.3 on XP with Jaws 11. I cannot navigate any of the lists in
> the addOn manager (extensions, themes, etc). THe Jaws cursor shows items
> on-screen, but using PC cursor the arrow keys do nothing. Anyone else
> experiencing this issue?
>
> I tried to post on firefox support forum, but there is inaccessible captcha!
>
> -- Rich

BTW-get web-visum and you will be able to solve those pesky captchas.  I
agree that Mozi should have an audio option for folks who don't have
web-visum, but unless they use one of the recaptcha solutions that use
words instead of the garbled numbers it is hardly worth the trouble.
Webvisum is a firefox extension for the blind and VI.  Google it as it
is not on the main extension pages.
Burt

--
Bando?ers