Firefox 3.0.3 released

Peter Weilbacher
Firefox 3.0.3 was released for OS/2 a few days ago. Seems like I forgot
to post this here (I do releases late at night, and often I just don't
feel like composing such message at that time).

The only (cross-platform) change was a fix to the password manager that
in version 3.0.2 apparently reacted badly to passwords or logins with
"foreign" characters.

Release package, the ReadMe, and the checksum file are linked from the
Warpzilla page at
    http://www.mozilla.org/ports/os2/
--
Please     | Official Warpzilla Ports: http://www.mozilla.org/ports/os2/
reply in   |

Re: Firefox 3.0.3 released

rafe-2
On Sep 30, 2:52 pm, Peter Weilbacher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Firefox 3.0.3 was released for OS/2 a few days ago. Seems like I forgot
> to post this here (I do releases late at night, and often I just don't
> feel like composing such message at that time).
>
> The only (cross-platform) change was a fix to the password manager that
> in version 3.0.2 apparently reacted badly to passwords or logins with
> "foreign" characters.
>
> Release package, the ReadMe, and the checksum file are linked from the
> Warpzilla page at
>    http://www.mozilla.org/ports/os2/
> --
> Please     | Official Warpzilla Ports:http://www.mozilla.org/ports/os2/
> reply in   |
> newsgroup  |          Enhanced OS/2 builds:http://pmw-warpzilla.sf.net/
>      Steve's Warpzilla Tips:http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Warpzilla.html

I just installed it half an hour ago, & while I'm not exactly sure
why, it seems much faster than 3.0.2, which is a big relief.

-rafe