Firefox 2 Beta 1 Talkback reports available...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 Talkback reports available...

Jay Patel-3
Talkback reports for the Firefox 2 branch (1.8.1) have been available
for a while, but I have setup reports for just Firefox 2 Beta 1 so we
can get some focused attention on the latest crashes...

They are available at:
http://talkback-public.mozilla.org/reports/firefox/

1.8.1 branch reports are on the left side under Development and Beta 1
is on the right under Milestone Releases.
- Jay

Re: Firefox 2 Beta 1 Talkback reports available...

steve.england@gmail.com

Jay Patel wrote:

> Talkback reports for the Firefox 2 branch (1.8.1) have been available
> for a while, but I have setup reports for just Firefox 2 Beta 1 so we
> can get some focused attention on the latest crashes...
>
> They are available at:
> http://talkback-public.mozilla.org/reports/firefox/
>
> 1.8.1 branch reports are on the left side under Development and Beta 1
> is on the right under Milestone Releases.
> - Jay

Thanks Jay!

FYI the link going to Firefox 1.5.0.5 crashes doesn't work.

Re: Firefox 2 Beta 1 Talkback reports available...

Jay Patel-4

[hidden email] wrote:
> FYI the link going to Firefox 1.5.0.5 crashes doesn't work.

Yeah, I know.  I think the report scripts are hanging for some reason.
Problem from server/db load.  I am looking into it. Hopefully we'll
have reports soon.

If not, we are already getting data for 1.5.0.6, which is the new
release anyway.  1.5.0.5 had a regression that required a quick respin,
so people shouldn't be using it anyway. ;-)