Firefox 11.0 Beta for iOS now contains _all_ locales

Firefox 11.0 Beta for iOS now contains _all_ locales

Stefan Arentz-5
Hello everyone,

I hope the following will make it a bit easier to test Firefox for iOS in
your native language:

Previously our Firefox 11.0 Beta builds (via TestFlight) would only contain
the locales from the 'shipping_locales.txt' file.

I think this is not the best thing to do for a Beta, since we want people
to test with any of the available locales, even if they are not yet
complete.

So as of today, the Firefox 11.0 Beta for iOS will contain _all_ locales
that we have in Pontoon:

    af an ar ast az bg bn br bs ca cs cy da de dsb el en-GB en-US eo es
es-AR es-CL es-MX eu fa fr ga-IE gd
    gl he hi-IN hr hsb hu hy-AM ia id is it ja ka kab kk km kn ko lo lt lv
ml ms my nb-NO ne-NP nl
    nn-NO oc or pa-IN pl pt-BR pt-PT rm ro ru ses si sk sl sq sv-SE ta te
th tl tr uk ur uz zh-CN zh-TW

Before we ship the final version, the L10n team will let us know what
locales are good to go and we will update the list in shipping_locales.txt

If you are not on the Firefox 11.0 Beta for iOS and want to help us test,
send me an email and I will add you.

 S.

https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/blob/v11.x/shipping_locales.txt

Re: Firefox 11.0 Beta for iOS now contains _all_ locales

Delphine L
Thanks Stefan for this email (and for the others!).

This is all really super helpful for us all :) I'm looking forwards to a
great v11 localized release!