Firefox 1.5 Help files

Ibon Igartua

 Hi,

 One of our community members is actually localizing the Firefox help
files in Basque (eu). He'll probably finish them by the next week.

 Is there any hope to include them in future 1.5 versions?

 Which would be the procedure to include them?

thanks,

                ibon

Re: Firefox 1.5 Help files

Axel Hecht
Ibon Igartua wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>  One of our community members is actually localizing the Firefox help
> files in Basque (eu). He'll probably finish them by the next week.
>
>  Is there any hope to include them in future 1.5 versions?

Likely.

>  Which would be the procedure to include them?

Not sure yet.

Axel

Re: Firefox 1.5 Help files

Ibon Igartua
Axel Hecht wrote:

> Ibon Igartua wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  One of our community members is actually localizing the Firefox help
>> files in Basque (eu). He'll probably finish them by the next week.
>>
>>  Is there any hope to include them in future 1.5 versions?
>

> Likely.
>
>>  Which would be the procedure to include them?
>

> Not sure yet.

 hi !

 finally i've got all the help files translated (eu) ... please let me
know as soon as you know how should I include them in the build

many thanks,

                ibon

Re: Firefox 1.5 Help files

Hamid Mohammadi
Dear Ibon,
You can add them into:

ab-CD.jar\locale\browser\help\

(This path is for Mozilla Firefox 1.5)

Ciao,
Hamid.

On 11/23/05, Ibon Igartua <[hidden email]> wrote:
Axel Hecht wrote:

> Ibon Igartua wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  One of our community members is actually localizing the Firefox help
>> files in Basque (eu). He'll probably finish them by the next week.
>>
>>  Is there any hope to include them in future 1.5 versions?
>

> Likely.
>
>>  Which would be the procedure to include them?
>

> Not sure yet.

hi !

finally i've got all the help files translated (eu) ... please let me
know as soon as you know how should I include them in the build

many thanks,

                ibon

Get Firefox!
Hamid Mohammadi
Department of Computer Engineering
University of Isfahan

Tel: +98(311)440-4022
Fax: +98(311)443-1555

Homepage: http://eng.ui.ac.ir/rescue/
                 http://www.parastosoft.info

Re: Firefox 1.5 Help files

Axel Hecht
Hamid Mohammadi wrote:
> Dear Ibon,
> You can add them into:
>
> ab-CD.jar\locale\browser\help\
>
> (This path is for Mozilla Firefox 1.5)

Just to clear this up, you can't add anything to Firefox 1.5 without
approval.

And changes as large as this are 1.5.0.1 material by now.

I'll post a general announcement once that starts. Which will be tricky,
as we all know that tb is late.

Axel