Firebug Accessibility with screen reader

Firebug Accessibility with screen reader

Rich Caloggero-2
Its always been difficult to use, but the most recent version (2.0.4) seems to be completely broken for me using Jaws and nvda.  I mostly use it to look at the html in a complex page via focusing (tabbing to) an element and clicking context menu item “inspect with firebug”. I could then goto the firebug window and find the dom tree and navigate it more-or-less like a standard windows treeview. Now, the screen reader refuses to focus on the treeview at all.

Is this me doing something stupid, or is firebug accessibility broken?

Thanx in advance.
-- Rich Caloggero, MIT ATIC