FireFox Localization Help!

Hamid Mohammadi
Dear any1,

I wanna to register myself as contributer for lcalizing Mozilla FireFox, but I don't know how . So any1 can help me???
Also I translate the Mozilla FireFox 1.5 RC1 (80% completed) and Mozilla Sunbird 0.3 (100% completed) to Farsi Language (fa-IR) but I don't know how to release them.

Thank you and Best Regards
Hamid Mohammadi

Re: FireFox Localization Help!

Rod Whiteley
Hamid Mohammadi wrote:
> Also I translate...Mozilla Sunbird 0.3 (100% completed) to Farsi
> Language (fa-IR) but I don't know how to release them.

For Sunbird 0.3 alpha 1, see here:

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar/2005/11/sunbird_all_around_the_world.html

--
Rod Whiteley

Re: FireFox Localization Help!

Axel Hecht
Hamid Mohammadi wrote:
> Dear any1,
>
> I wanna to register myself as contributer for lcalizing Mozilla FireFox,
> but I don't know how . So any1 can help me???

There are several folks under way, see
http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Localization_Teams#Persian_.28fa-IR.29

I need to dig in there again, and you may want to join forces there.

Axel