Final day for 2018 community event budget requests

Final day for 2018 community event budget requests

Jeff Beatty
Hi everyone,

We've seen a number of successful community events this year and are
grateful to the organizers of those events for the responsible and
effective way they've carried those out.

I'm writing to announce that 31 October will be the final day we're
accepting new budget requests. Anyone received post-31 October will be
marked as WONTFIX in bugzilla. I've updated the *wiki to reflect this.

Jeff

* https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:Meetings/2018_community_requests