Failing to compile Firefox 1.5 on Solaris...

Failing to compile Firefox 1.5 on Solaris...

Pinard, Jeffrey S
I'm attempting to build firefox 1.5 on my Solaris 2.8 system.

I've compiled and installed all the dependent libraries.  But when I
compile firefox, I get
the following:

CC -o nsInputStreamChannel.o -c  .... nsInputStreamChannel.cpp
"nsInputStreamChannel.cpp", line 395: Error: Could not find a match for
NS_QueryNotificationCallbacks(nsCOMPtr<nsIInterfaceRequestor>,
nsCOMPtr<nsILoadGroup>, nsCOMPtr<nsIProgressEventSink>).
1 Error(s) detected.
gmake[4]: *** [nsInputStreamChannel.o] Error 1

I've checked netwerk/base/public/nsNetUtil.h and there is no matching
declaration for these
arguments.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks.