Failed to add module Probable Cause : "Unknown error: -2804 using modutil, but it works when loading via Firefox manually

Failed to add module Probable Cause : "Unknown error: -2804 using modutil, but it works when loading via Firefox manually

moshman
Hi guys.
I'm trying to load my new PKCS module.
I'm using modutil -add command and its not working.

The error I'm receiving is : "Failed to add module  Probable Cause : "Unknown error: -2804;"

I have looked online and couldn't find any indication of what this error.

The interesting thing, the PKCS module loads to Firefox if you try manually!
This however, is not good for me, since I need to add it via modutil script.

Please assist!!!
Is there anyway to run mod util with logs?

Thanks a lot.