FW: [jawsscripts] Re: How do you get the Firefox DOM for scripting?

FW: [jawsscripts] Re: How do you get the Firefox DOM for scripting?

Jamal Mazrui
If anyone has answers, I'd be glad to forward them to the JAWS scripting list.

Jamal

Re: FW: [jawsscripts] Re: How do you get the Firefox DOM for scripting?

Victor Tsaran
Jamal,
The answer is "you don't" or rather "you can't".
Vic