FW: Thunder comments

Jamal Mazrui
Came across this on another list and am just forwarding it (no
endorsement implied) for possible interst here.

Jamal

Re: FW: Thunder comments

Aaron Leventhal-3
Jamal,

My question is in open source terms: if it is free as in
beer, why not also free as in speech?

In other words, why aren't they open source if they're not
charging for it?

- Aaron