FW: PKCS#11 header files: license and updating to the newest version

FW: PKCS#11 header files: license and updating to the newest version

Brian Smith-19

Re: FW: PKCS#11 header files: license and updating to the newest version

Gen Kanai-2
 Brian,

WRT the technical questions regarding PKCS#11, I think your best bet is
to ask in the Mozilla.dev.tech.crypto list.

http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.crypto/topics?pli=1

You should repeat your question re: header files as well.  If indeed the
headers are out of date, you or anyone can file a bug to have that fixed
in the next update of NSS.

Gen

On 8/4/10 12:21 AM, Brian Smith wrote:

> [...]

Gen Kanai

Re: FW: PKCS#11 header files: license and updating to the newest version

Gervase Markham
On 03/08/10 23:31, Gen Kanai wrote:
> You should repeat your question re: header files as well.  If indeed the
> headers are out of date, you or anyone can file a bug to have that fixed
> in the next update of NSS.

Because of the advertising clause, that's not possible.

You will need to wait for us to investigate the issue.

Gerv