FOSDEM without me, sadly

Axel Hecht
Hi folks,
sadly, I did something stupid,
http://www.axel-hecht.de/blog/archives/000210.html, and I won't be able
to attend fosdem in person. I hope to be able to participate online.

I was really looking forward to meet you all in person, but there's no
way to change that now :-(

Axel

Re: FOSDEM without me, sadly

Tsahi Asher
ציטוט Axel Hecht:
> Hi folks,
> sadly, I did something stupid,
> http://www.axel-hecht.de/blog/archives/000210.html, and I won't be able
> to attend fosdem in person. I hope to be able to participate online.
>
> I was really looking forward to meet you all in person, but there's no
> way to change that now :-(
>
> Axel
really, a small cut in the thumb is what stops you from coming? you are
a spoiled boy, you are. my mom just went on vecation to thailand with a
surgery cut in her finger, with 5 or 6 stiches!

comm'on, you can come with a small cut, there's nothing to it.

--
Tsahi Asher
Hebrew L10n Team