FF/TB 1.5.0.4 Released!

Tim Riley-3
Firefox and Thunderbird 1.5.0.4 have been released!  The bits actually
went live around 5pm PDT after a few last minute update and all.html
issues were resolved.

--Tim

Re: FF/TB 1.5.0.4 Released!

Robert Kaiser
Tim Riley schrieb:
> Firefox and Thunderbird 1.5.0.4 have been released!  The bits actually
> went live around 5pm PDT after a few last minute update and all.html
> issues were resolved.

As a note, we also released SeaMonkey 1.0.2 roughly at the same time,
which is based on Gecko 1.8.0.4 as well.

Robert Kaiser

Re: FF/TB 1.5.0.4 Released!

Tim Riley-3
Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Tim Riley schrieb:
>> Firefox and Thunderbird 1.5.0.4 have been released!  The bits actually
>> went live around 5pm PDT after a few last minute update and all.html
>> issues were resolved.
>
> As a note, we also released SeaMonkey 1.0.2 roughly at the same time,
> which is based on Gecko 1.8.0.4 as well.
>
> Robert Kaiser

Excellent news!  Congrats on your release!  --Tim