Extension to pass DOM to ActiveX

UKAndrewC
Hello there

I have a project that is working in Internet Explorer, it uses the IE
DOM to collect data from web pages. It also needs to amend and pass
back DOM objects to mark the data that has been collected.

I'm looking for a developer who can provide a way to pass the DOM from
Firefox to an ActiveX, so that I can use common code to collect from
IE and Firefox.

I haven't worked this out completely because I need the input of
someone who can help define the Mozilla side. The ideal situation is
that we create a conduit so that the Mozilla side doesn't have to be
modified unless the fuctionality changes.

The functionality I need is something like this:

function documentComplete(){

 activeX.ReadDOM(window.document);

}

function updatePage(){

 activeX.UpdatePage(document.getElementsByName("test"));

}

Thanks

Andrew Constant