Extension Development

jaug0rd0r
Hi There,
We are looking for extension developers to develop the next generation {of} educational services for the third-world and developing countries.

We pride ourselves in introducing new technologies & projects to those countries, such as Australia, Nigeria and SOuth Africa.

Using APIs, such as PDFEdit and WebRTC, you will develop two or more extensions for Firefox (and chrome, if you can).

If you are looking for some challenging projects, this project is one of the many we have. We support platform-agnostic technologies and would like to see you have adept skills in Web programming & browser extension development. We treat everyone equal regardless of what skills, tools and technologies they have in their arsenal; what matters is getting the job done.

Regards,
Joggy