Extending Translation Memory support in Pontoon

Extending Translation Memory support in Pontoon

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

tl;dr:
Bug 1469010 RESOLVED FIXED - Support strings longer than 255 characters.

Until recently, querying for strings longer than 255 characters in
Pontoon's Translation Memory didn't work at all. While that affects a
small amount of all strings, the longer the string, the more time can
be saved by using the TM.

I'm happy to announce that this limitation has now been dropped. That
means Pontoon now shows perfect and fuzzy matches from Translation
Memory for all strings, regardless of their length.

Kudos to Jotes for the patch!

-Matjaž

Re: Extending Translation Memory support in Pontoon

Eduardo Trápani
> I'm happy to announce that this limitation has now been dropped. That
> means Pontoon now shows perfect and fuzzy matches from Translation
> Memory for all strings, regardless of their length.

 > Kudos to Jotes for the patch!

Great news! Thanks Jotes, that will help the localizers *a lot*.

Re: Extending Translation Memory support in Pontoon

Jordi Serratosa
Wow! Great to hear! Thank you Jotes!

El 22/11/2018 a les 19:03, Eduardo Trápani ha escrit: