Extend Support for Sliverlight

akshayb
Please Extend Support for Silver Light on Mozilla. We are trying to get rid of the silver Light platform from our product but its taking more time than anticipated. Can you please Extend the Support for Silver Light for 12 more Months.

All our Clients will suffer and we will face a total shutdown. Its a humble request to consider our please.

Thanks,
Akshay Barde

--
This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender
that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection

Odp.: Extend Support for Sliverlight

Tomasz Borek
Can we please block people from quickcap.net who flood this list?

Z tel., litości.
  Oryginalna wiadomość

Re: Odp.: Extend Support for Sliverlight

WaltS48-3
On 09/14/2016 12:01 PM, Tomasz Borek wrote:
> Can we please block people from quickcap.net who flood this list?

Since Mozilla plans to remove support for most NPAPI plugins except
Flash, why not just decommission the list?

> Z tel., litości.
>    Oryginalna wiadomość

Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS