Quantcast

Extend Support for SilverLight

nirmals
Request you to extend support for silverlight on Mozilla Firefox. Firefox is our web browser of choice. With your help we can eliminate silverlight dependency quickly and continue using Firefox.

--
This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender
that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection

Re: Extend Support for SilverLight

Mikael Haltali
dude stop your spam and do like everyone else here ...move on! even if the
deadlines are close you have NO CHOICE

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 3:24:13 PM UTC+5:30, Mikael Haltali wrote:

> dude stop your spam and do like everyone else here ...move on! even if the
> deadlines are close you have NO CHOICE
>
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 11:21 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Request you to extend support for silverlight on Mozilla Firefox. Firefox
> > is our web browser of choice. With your help we can eliminate silverlight
> > dependency quickly and continue using Firefox.
> >
> > --
> > This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender
> > that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection
> > under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and
> > Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are not the intended recipient of this
> > e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
> > disclosing its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
> > notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this e-mail and any
> > attachments without reading, forwarding, or saving them. Thank you.

Ok.

--
This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender
that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection
under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this e-mail and any
attachments without reading, forwarding, or saving them. Thank you.

Re: Extend Support for SilverLight

Christian Rottler
Would the admins *please block* this spam?

Cheers
Chris