Quantcast

Extend Support for Silver Light on Mozilla

Extend Support for Silver Light on Mozilla

rajp
Please Extend Support for Silver Light on Mozilla. We are trying to get rid of the silver Light platform from our product but its taking more time than anticipated. Can you please Extend the Support for Silver Light for 6 more Months.

All our Clients will suffer and we will face a total shutdown. Its a humble request to consider our plea.

Raj Patel.

--
This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender
that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection