Export CSV runs long list cgi script

Deb Jennings
When we use the Export CSV button on a query, it appears to run the
long_list.cgi script instead of exporting the query. It gives us the same
result as if we hit the Long Format button. I tried changing the columns and
picking different fields to export but it does the same thing. I'm not sure
what version of Bugzilla we are on - if you can tell me how to check that, I
can find out, if it matters.

Thanks very much,
Deb Jennings
BMG

Re: Export CSV runs long list cgi script

Gervase Markham
Deb Jennings wrote:
> When we use the Export CSV button on a query, it appears to run the
> long_list.cgi script instead of exporting the query.

Sounds like a template problem. Which version are you using, and have
you changed it or applied any patches?

Gerv