Experience with Firefox 24.3.0b

Bob

Experience with Firefox 24.3.0b

Bob
This installed and ran 'out of the box' with the prereq dll's installed. Seems
to work for most browsing, subjectively a bit quicker. However, when I was part
way though booking tickets at airnewzealand.co.nz a button (Continue with
regular payment) to move on to the next page just didn't do much. Same with FF
1705b2. But FF 10011 works as expected. It also works with FF 21 on Windows.
There is a heap of CSS an JS behind the button, far to much for me to analyse.
Sorry I can't be more specific but maybe it will be part of a jigsaw puzzle.

Bob

Re: Experience with Firefox 24.3.0b

Dave Yeo-3
Bob wrote:

> This installed and ran 'out of the box' with the prereq dll's installed.
> Seems to work for most browsing, subjectively a bit quicker. However,
> when I was part way though booking tickets at airnewzealand.co.nz a
> button (Continue with regular payment) to move on to the next page just
> didn't do much. Same with FF 1705b2. But FF 10011 works as expected. It
> also works with FF 21 on Windows. There is a heap of CSS an JS behind
> the button, far to much for me to analyse. Sorry I can't be more
> specific but maybe it will be part of a jigsaw puzzle.
>
> Bob

Good to hear that my reinvention of the wheel worked. The hesitation to
load some stuff has been reported by others but it is hard to find a
good test case, for me it just seems to randomly not load links at
times. Usually a restart helps
Dave