Excellent blog post about CSUN by James Teh from the NVDA project

Excellent blog post about CSUN by James Teh from the NVDA project

Aaron Leventhal-3

Google Blogs Alert for: firefox accessibility

CSUN 2008
By James Teh
We spent much of our time for the remainder of the conference assisting at the Mozilla booth in the exhibit hall, preaching the goodness of Firefox 3 accessibility and, where appropriate, NVDA. We had very few opportunities to actually ...
NVDA Happenings - http://www.nvda-project.org/blog

 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.