Examples for using Automated Scripts for test cases

Examples for using Automated Scripts for test cases

veeratk
Hello,

Can anybody provide video or steps to demonstrate, how to use automated script feature of test cases in testopia?

bcoz, manual doesn't have much elaboration on it.

Thanks in advance.

Veerat

Re: Examples for using Automated Scripts for test cases

Poornima Nayak-2
Hi Veerat

I can share a example script to use automated script feature of Testopia.
I am using API available in testopia.py extensively

Regards
Poornima

#!/usr/bin/python

# testopia.py is python driver you will link  in google search
from testopia import Testopia
t = Testopia.from_config('config.cfg')
bugs=[85552, 84810, 84855]
# Here 111570 is testcase id and bugs is list of bugs
ret = t.testcase_attach_bug(111570, bugs)
print "Return value is ", ret

[hidden email]
Sent by:
support-webtools-bounces+poornima.nayak=[hidden email]
12/21/2012 01:33 PM

[hidden email],
cc

Subject
Examples for using Automated Scripts for test cases

Hello,

Can anybody provide video or steps to demonstrate, how to use automated
script feature of test cases in testopia?

bcoz, manual doesn't have much elaboration on it.

Thanks in advance.

Veerat

Re: Examples for using Automated Scripts for test cases

veeratk
Thanks Poornima :)

but as per my current requirement, for functional testing automation i have created many test tools in PERL. Now, i want to introduce the logic in it which will change the test run status for test case in testopia on executing the test tool.

but i got an clear hint from the snippet you provided, just one more favor, can you provide me module list require in PERL which supports testopia XMLRPC ?