Error when including "jsanalyze.h" in SpiderMonkey 31

Error when including "jsanalyze.h" in SpiderMonkey 31

sally mosaad
Hi,
    I'm new to spidermonkey. I'm trying to execute JavaScript code using SpiderMonkey 31 and do some analysis on it. I'm trying to use jsanalyze.h header file but when i tried to build my project it gives me the following error

../mozjs-31.2.0/js/src/build_DBG.OBJ/dist/include/prcvar.h:3:25: fatal error: prcvar.h: No such file or directory
 #include_next <prcvar.h>
                         ^
compilation terminated.

I search for the problem and i understand that it was a bug, but i don't know how to fix it. can anyone help me. thanks

Re: Error when including "jsanalyze.h" in SpiderMonkey 31

Sean Stangl
The header file prcvar.h is part of the Netscape Portable Runtime. Most
distributions ship a version. You should find the package that provides
/usr/include/nspr4/prcvar.h for your system, and install it.

For Fedora, the command to install NSPR4 is "sudo yum install nspr-devel".
For other distributions, the command is likely similar. If you are on
Ubuntu, the command likely resembles "sudo apt-get install nspr-dev".

Sean