Error message -207

Georg Maaß
Hi,

in XULRUnner 1.9 when using the install managaer from a Script, I get al
logfile with error messages:

Install **FAILED** with error -207

Where can I find the meanng of the error messages? All fail with the
same error number.

I probably did something wrong, and now I want to know, what I did wrong.

The URLs in the  logfile are valid. If I try them by typing them into
the location bar of SM, the server serves the desired resources as
application/zip. No disposition-file is provided by the server; might
this be a problem for XULRunner?

If XULRunner downloads the files, where does it store them temporary
during installation? I did not find anything of them in the user profile
nor in the extensions or update folderes created automatically by
XULRunner. So where should I look for the downloded stuff?

Re: Error message -207

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla
Georg Maaß wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in XULRUnner 1.9 when using the install managaer from a Script, I get al
> logfile with error messages:
>
> Install **FAILED** with error -207
>
> Where can I find the meanng of the error messages? All fail with the
> same error number.

CANT_READ_ARCHIVE   -207   XPI package cannot be read

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla wrote:
> CANT_READ_ARCHIVE       -207       XPI package cannot be read

Does this mean it did not download anything, or does this mean the
downloaded stuff does not look as expected?