Error Adding New User

Cameron Roe
I'm trying to add a user and I get the error

 Adding new user

Software error:
Quantifier follows nothing in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/* <-- HERE
psinaptic.com/ at /var/www/html/bugzilla/editusers.cgi line 483.

Any idea's as to what I'm doing wrong? I've added users before so I don't
know what the problem is. :(

Cheers

Cam

Re: Error Adding New User

Marc Schumann
Cameron,

2005/5/24, Cameron Roe <[hidden email]>:
> Quantifier follows nothing in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/* <-- HERE

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=de&lr=&q=Quantifier+follows+nothing+in+regex&btnG=Suche&meta=group%3Dnetscape.public.mozilla.webtools

Check your groups regexps and change them from '*' to '.*' to make it work.
Then, read http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/docs/ActivePerl/lib/Pod/perlre.html.

   Regards
      Marc

--
http://wurblzap.net/
Bugzilla hosting and professional support