Engineering Meeting: Tuesday, October 28, 11:00 AM PT

Engineering Meeting: Tuesday, October 28, 11:00 AM PT

Chris Peterson-12
* I'm experimenting with the Platform Engineering meeting. The format
won't change, but I'd like to shift the focus of team updates beyond "we
fixed these N bugs" to issues affecting other teams, something like
"scrum of scrums" meetings [1]:

1. What has your team done since last week that might impact others?
2. What will your team do this week that might impact others?
3. Is anything slowing your team down or getting in their way?

---

The Engineering meeting is a weekly time to discuss the work of
engineering teams and share information relevant to the day-to-day work
of engineers.

Meeting Details:
* Agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2014-10-28

* Engineering Vidyo Room and Air Mozilla
* https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=T2v8Pi8WuTRc
* Vidyo Phone# 650-903-0800 x92 Conf#98411 (US/INTL)
* 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 98411 (US)
* join irc.mozilla.org #planning for back channel

[1]
https://www.scrumalliance.org/community/articles/2007/may/advice-on-conducting-the-scrum-of-scrums-meeting