Enabling plugins in Minimo?

Max Feil
I have successfully built Minimo from the MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH under the QNX
Neutrino operating system, which uses Photon for graphics and widgets.
Building under Neutrino is similar to Linux.

Now I would like to enable plugins. I have added the --enable-plugins option
but this did not seem to be enough. The final-link-comps file does have
gkplugin in it, but nsStaticComponents.cpp does not.

I also want to enable ssl so https works. Right now I get a message saying I
need to install the Personal Security Manager (PSM). I turned on
the --enable-crypto config option but this did not help.

Finally, I would like to allow the ftp protocol. I added it to the config
using "--enable-necko-protocols=about,data,http,file,res,ftp", but now when
I go to an ftp site it thinks the list of files to be displayed is a file to
be downloaded. Any hint on this one?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Max Feil
QNX Software Systems

P.S. My current config file is:

mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=@TOPSRCDIR@/obj-firefox
mk_add_options MOZ_CO_PROJECT=minimo

# Options for 'configure' (same as command-line options).

export CC="qcc -V3.3.5,gcc_ntox86_gpp"
export CXX="qcc -V3.3.5,gcc_ntox86_gpp"

ac_add_options --enable-application=minimo
ac_add_options --disable-native-uconv
ac_add_options --enable-plugins
ac_add_options --enable-necko-protocols=about,data,http,file,res,ftp
ac_add_options --enable-crypto

ac_add_options --disable-elf-dynstr-gc

ac_add_options --enable-debug
ac_add_options --enable-optimize="-O0"

ac_add_options --disable-shared
ac_add_options --enable-static

Re: Enabling plugins in Minimo?

Max Feil
Ok, I have made some progress. I added gkplugin and pippki to the
minimo-link-comps file, and the following to the minimo-link-names file:
nsPluginModule, BOOT, NSS, PKI.

Now SSL works. The plugin placeholder comes up on web pages, but actual
plugins are not recognized and about:plugins does nothing. What else do I
need to do for minimo to load plugins from the "plugins" directory?

Thanks in advance,
Max