Enabling ECMAScript experimental features

Enabling ECMAScript experimental features

juan.hoyosr
How could I enable the ECMAScript TypedObject objects as specified in Experimental Features [1]?

I have been unable to spot where these type of features are activated from within the m-c source code as they seem to not have any related pref. Which parts of the code decide whether that feature will be added to the build or not?

I'm trying to understand better the build system and identify how these specific types of experimental could resemble to "feature toggles" usage.

Thank you in advance,

Juan Hoyos

[1]: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox/Experimental_features#JavaScript