Empty Folder / Delete All

Kirk Madera
It would be nice to have an option when right clicking on a folder to
empty it. This could also be accomplished with a "select all" option
when right clicking in the messages pane.

Re: Empty Folder / Delete All

Kirk Madera
Kirk Madera wrote:
> It would be nice to have an option when right clicking on a folder to
> empty it. This could also be accomplished with a "select all" option
> when right clicking in the messages pane.

I did find a "select all". Edit->Select->All. Would be better under
right click menu though.

Re: Empty Folder / Delete All

Leonidas Jones
Kirk Madera wrote:
> Kirk Madera wrote:
>> It would be nice to have an option when right clicking on a folder to
>> empty it. This could also be accomplished with a "select all" option
>> when right clicking in the messages pane.
>
> I did find a "select all". Edit->Select->All. Would be better under
> right click menu though.

CTRL+A will select all.

Lee