Emedding Help!

Matt Rajca
 When I try to embed mozilla i do:

cd /mozilla/embedding/config
make

I get this error:

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

What is the problem?

--
Matt K. Rajca

Re: Emedding Help!

Terry-21
On 4/29/2006 12:23 PM On a whim, Matt Rajca pounded out on the keyboard

>  When I try to embed mozilla i do:
>
> cd /mozilla/embedding/config
> make
>
> I get this error:
>
> make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
>
> What is the problem?
>
> --
> Matt K. Rajca

Hi Matt,

Not sure what you're trying to do but Moz doesn't use the DOS/Windows
convention of file paths.  If you have a file on the D: drive in the
folder Moz and the filename is moz.gif, it would be entered like this:

"file:///d://Moz//moz.gif"

--
Terry

Re: Emedding Help!

Philip Withnall
I'm not sure how Cygwin does things (me being a full-blown Linux user),
but are you sure the /mozilla/embedding/config/ directory actually
exists? From a UNIX-style point of view, you have a root directory of
/mozilla, which is unusual. (Perhaps you mean ./mozilla/embedding/config/?)