Embedding with new API (keyboard and mouse Wheel not working)

Embedding with new API (keyboard and mouse Wheel not working)

Jason Anderssen
Hi guys,

I have been learning how to embed using the newAPI method, and downloaded the win32_test and got it all working (after lots of researching :-) )
Anyhow, after finally all is working, the keyboard does not work with entering data into text fields etc… in a web page, and the mouse wheel is not working?
What must I do to get these to work, or is this still work in progress?

Thanx in advance for your help

Jason