Embedding possible in cocoa app using gecko sdk #28?

Embedding possible in cocoa app using gecko sdk #28?

ruchin.kansal81
I am having a mac os cocoa app which is using gecko sdk 28 for embedding browser. I am having problems upgrading to sdk version 28. Is the embedding still supported using XRE_InitEmbedding2 for cocoa applications? I dont see any example doing this for cocoa app now.

RE: Embedding possible in cocoa app using gecko sdk #28?

g4@novadsp.com
Apologies for the very delayed response. I am interested in embedding on the
Mac. Does anyone have any examples or hints they can share?

TIA.