Email tabs and other Test Pilot experiments

Email tabs and other Test Pilot experiments

WaltS48-10
Email Tabs only works with Google Web Mail at this time. It would be
fantastic if they considered Thunderbird as a client to add, but I'm
skeptical.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/11/12/firefox-ups-the-ante-with-latest-test-pilot-experiment-price-wise-and-email-tabs/>

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop

Re: Email tabs and other Test Pilot experiments

Balaco ocalaB
Em 12-11-2018 15:30, WaltS48 escreveu:
> Email Tabs only works with Google Web Mail at this time. It would be
> fantastic if they considered Thunderbird as a client to add, but I'm
> skeptical.
>
> <https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/11/12/firefox-ups-the-ante-with-latest-test-pilot-experiment-price-wise-and-email-tabs/>

What something "price wise" means?

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
  2.b. You may do it here:

  https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/

Re: Email tabs and other Test Pilot experiments

WaltS48-9
On 11/12/18 3:48 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

> Em 12-11-2018 15:30, WaltS48 escreveu:
>> Email Tabs only works with Google Web Mail at this time. It would be
>> fantastic if they considered Thunderbird as a client to add, but I'm
>> skeptical.
>>
>> <https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/11/12/firefox-ups-the-ante-with-latest-test-pilot-experiment-price-wise-and-email-tabs/>
>>

> What something "price wise" means?

Did you read the blog post?

It is a smart (wise) extension that alerts the user when a price lowers.
So, it is Price Wise (smart). ;)

Em 12-11-2018 18:58, WaltS48 escreveu:

> On 11/12/18 3:48 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> Em 12-11-2018 15:30, WaltS48 escreveu:
>>> Email Tabs only works with Google Web Mail at this time. It would be
>>> fantastic if they considered Thunderbird as a client to add, but I'm
>>> skeptical.
>>>
>>> <https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/11/12/firefox-ups-the-ante-with-latest-test-pilot-experiment-price-wise-and-email-tabs/>
>>>

>> What something "price wise" means?
>>

> Did you read the blog post?
>
> It is a smart (wise) extension that alerts the user when a price lowers.
> So, it is Price Wise (smart). ;)

I started to read, but it seemed something pretty far from what I know -
or maybe I was just not understanding what it was about, so I asked.

--
=