Email notice about NSS CVEs, such as CVE-2017-7805

Email notice about NSS CVEs, such as CVE-2017-7805

Chris Newman-6
Is there a mailing list I can subscribe to where notice is posted about
NSS CVEs such as CVE-2017-7805?

This information used to be in NSS release notes, which was helpful to
know when a new release was important to pick up promptly, but it hasn't
been for more recent CVEs like this one and CVE-2017-7502.

                Thanks,
                - Chris

Re: Email notice about NSS CVEs, such as CVE-2017-7805

Franziskus Kiefer
Hi Chris,

looks like this slipped through when preparing the release notes. I'm very
sorry.
I updated the release notes for NSS 3.33 [1].

Cheers,
Franziskus

[1]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/NSS/NSS_3.33_release_notes