Email Headers - how to copy them?

Eric Dolphy
I cannot figure out how to copy email headers.  Select All doesn't work.
I wish to report a phish email, but can't copy the header.

Can someone please advise.
Thank you in advance

Win2000pro
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051219
MultiZilla/1.8.1.0p SeaMonkey/1.0b

Re: Email Headers - how to copy them?

Riccardo Cretti
Eric Dolphy wrote:
> I cannot figure out how to copy email headers.  Select All doesn't work.
> I wish to report a phish email, but can't copy the header.

2 choices available to see the full email headers and be able to copy
it: press CTRL + U or from the menu View -> Message Source.

--
*Riccardo Cretti* - ICQ 15927849
Get Firefox!

Re: Email Headers - how to copy them?

gwtc
Riccardo Cretti wrote:

> Eric Dolphy wrote:
>
>>I cannot figure out how to copy email headers.  Select All doesn't work.
>>I wish to report a phish email, but can't copy the header.
>

> 2 choices available to see the full email headers and be able to copy
> it: press CTRL + U or from the menu View -> Message Source.

there's a third option, View, Headers, All

Re: Email Headers - how to copy them?

hamtrapper
There is also a extension that I use frequently for this -- allows me
to toggle between full headers and normal:
http://joshandmerci.com/proj_thunder.php