Email-Error

Nishigandha Shelke
hi ,

Can you please solve my error below while accessing Bugzilla from IIS after
installation. During sending email.

An unexpected error occurred. This could be a temporary problem, or some
code is behaving incorrectly. If this problem persists, please email this
page to [hidden email] with details of what you were doing at
the time this message appeared.

There was an error sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon' to '
[hidden email]': no sender

Traceback:

 at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 179.
        Bugzilla::Mailer::MessageToMTA(...) called at Bugzilla/Token.pm line 89
        Bugzilla::Token::issue_new_user_account_token(...) called at
Bugzilla/User.pm line 2423
        Bugzilla::User::check_and_send_account_creation_confirmation(...)
called at C:\bugzilla\createaccount.cgi line 39

Re: Email-Error

Andre Klapper
On Fri, 2017-11-03 at 16:49 +0530, Nishigandha Shelke wrote:
> http://localhost/Bugzilla/createaccount.cgi?login=ashwini%40infoworld
> india.com&token=1509707297-
> ToCQotuVOI5qTtEj3dv6niU7l1PMCITCqV_AGreSSaQ
> There was an error sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon' to '
> [hidden email]': no sender

Check your settings on /editparams.cgi?section=mta . If 'bugzilla-
daemon' is set under "mailfrom": That's not a valid email address and
might be rejected by your server defined under "smtpserver".
You could also enable "smtp_debug"...

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Email-Error

Gervase Markham
On 03/11/17 11:19, Nishigandha Shelke wrote:
> There was an error sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon' to '
> [hidden email]': no sender

I wonder if you have mistakenly somehow managed to include a linefeed
character in the place where this email address is worked out? Have you
customized Bugzilla at all?

Gerv