Editing quip list

Don Thomas-2
Hello all,

I am using bugzilla 2.16.7.  I want to remove some of the
quips from the quip list. But in this version ,i think there is one
option only to 'VIEW QUIP LIST'. There is no EDIT option.
Is there any other way to edit/remove the quips which is already there.

Thanks in advance
Don Thomas

Re: Editing quip list

Nick.Barnes
At 2005-05-16 12:20:29+0000, Don Thomas writes:
> Hello all,
>
> I am using bugzilla 2.16.7.  I want to remove some of the
> quips from the quip list. But in this version ,i think there is one
> option only to 'VIEW QUIP LIST'. There is no EDIT option.
> Is there any other way to edit/remove the quips which is already there.

As I recall, before Bugzilla 2.18, one had to edit the quips file
(data/comments) by hand.

Nick B