Edit .html.tmpl files in Windows

gdipankar
How can I edit .html.tmpl files in Windows ? Which software can I use ?

Re: Edit .html.tmpl files in Windows

Andre Klapper
On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 03:36 -0800, gdipankar wrote:
> How can I edit .html.tmpl files in Windows ? Which software can I use ?

Any text editor that can save plain text files as plain text files.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Edit .html.tmpl files in Windows

Bill McCormick
On 2/12/2014 5:36 AM, gdipankar wrote:
> How can I edit .html.tmpl files in Windows ? Which software can I use ?

Try notepad

---

Re: Edit .html.tmpl files in Windows

gdipankar