Edit Group Controls for a product using WebService API

Edit Group Controls for a product using WebService API

Soe Thet AUNG
Hi all,

Is there a way to edit Group Controls for a product using WebService API?

We have an external system which will create users, groups and products
in Bugzilla.

But I didn't find anywhere in WebService API that we can change group
access to products.

Is there a way to do it from external application?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Soe Thet

Re: Edit Group Controls for a product using WebService API

Gervase Markham
On 25/11/15 09:43, Soe Thet AUNG wrote:
> Is there a way to edit Group Controls for a product using WebService API?

I believe not, but someone posted a patch to mozilla.dev.apps.bugzilla a
few days ago which may have done exactly that.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.apps.bugzilla/FXzXRnIXPi0

This is clearly not endorsed by the Bugzilla team, but you may find it
useful.

Gerv