Earthlink access download for Mozilla

natalie-6
Hello! I've tried to download the Earthlink access for Mozilla but keep
getting the "install script not found" message.
Any ideas?
Installing from the Earthlink website, using Mozilla 1.7.12, WinxpHE
Thank you!
nataliew

Re: Earthlink access download for Mozilla

gwtc
natalie wrote:

> Hello! I've tried to download the Earthlink access for Mozilla but keep
> getting the "install script not found" message.
> Any ideas?
> Installing from the Earthlink website, using Mozilla 1.7.12, WinxpHE
> Thank you!
> nataliew
you're going to have to give us some more info.  What do you mean by
"Earthlink access for Mozilla?"