EULA translations

Gervase Markham
The Mozilla Corporation is looking to get translated EULAs for the
following languages:

German
French
Italian
Spanish
Chinese
Korean
Thai

If the relevant translation teams have already started (or finished!)
please say so, and we can look at using your work. If you have not
started, please don't start - we may be getting them done professionally
and it would be a shame to duplicate effort.

If each of those teams could comment here with a status, that would be
fantastic.

Gerv

Re: EULA translations

"Andrés G. Aragoneses"
Gervase Markham escribió:

> The Mozilla Corporation is looking to get translated EULAs for the
> following languages:
>
> German
> French
> Italian
> Spanish
> Chinese
> Korean
> Thai
>
> If the relevant translation teams have already started (or finished!)
> please say so, and we can look at using your work. If you have not
> started, please don't start - we may be getting them done professionally
> and it would be a shame to duplicate effort.
>
> If each of those teams could comment here with a status, that would be
> fantastic.
>
> Gerv

es-ES: AFAIK not started.

Regards,

        Andrés [ knocte ]

Re: EULA translations

Alexander Ihrig
German AFAIK not started

Regards
Alexander Ihrig

Re: EULA translations

Cédric Corazza

The French EULA is almost all translated except for the last two
paragraphs (I was lazy on the end ;-) ).
Here's the link on our wiki
http://frenchmozilla.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Firefox_EULA

Regards

Re: EULA translations

Gia Shervashidze
Gervase Markham იწერება:

> The Mozilla Corporation is looking to get translated EULAs for the
> following languages:
>
> German
> French
> Italian
> Spanish
> Chinese
> Korean
> Thai
>
> If the relevant translation teams have already started (or finished!)
> please say so, and we can look at using your work. If you have not
> started, please don't start - we may be getting them done professionally
> and it would be a shame to duplicate effort.
>
> If each of those teams could comment here with a status, that would be
> fantastic.
>
> Gerv

Georgian not mentioned, but...
Started http://www.gia.ge/index.php?ind=reviews&op=entry_view&iden=5
g.\

Re: EULA translations

Abdulkadir Topal
Alexander Ihrig schrieb:
> German AFAIK not started

True, not started and not looking forward to do it. A professional
translation would be very much appreciated. Not because we couldn't do
it, but because of liability. It's become pretty easy in Germany to be
cited to court even for non-issues like this and that's a risk I can't
take as a non Mozilla employed non payed contributor.

--Abdulkadir

Re: EULA translations

Michele Dal Corso-2
Gervase Markham ha scritto:

> Italian

> If each of those teams could comment here with a status, that would be
> fantastic.

it (Italian) EULA translation not started.

Michele Dal Corso

Re: EULA translations

Ahmet Serkan Tıratacı-2
Abdulkadir Topal yazmış:

> Alexander Ihrig schrieb:
>> German AFAIK not started
>
> True, not started and not looking forward to do it. A professional
> translation would be very much appreciated. Not because we couldn't do
> it, but because of liability. It's become pretty easy in Germany to be
> cited to court even for non-issues like this and that's a risk I can't
> take as a non Mozilla employed non payed contributor.
>
> --Abdulkadir

I share Abdülkadir's concerns.

This may be no-obligation-to-translate case, but there might always be
some stupid laws that may somehow trouble people who are innocent.

Serkan

Re: EULA translations

Marcelo Poli
es-AR not started.
May use es-ES translation if you make one.

Re: EULA translations

Isriya Paireepairit
Thai (th-TH) not translated.