ES4 work

Re: How to unsubscribe from list?

liorean
> Question in subject

Answer found at the address you see in the footer to every message to the list:

Re: implementation dependencies (was Re: ES4 work)

Michael O'Brien-4
What about the actual content sections?

We want the same look and feel over the text -- what perspectives do you
need covered in describing a feature. Do you have a sample?

Michael

Graydon Hoare wrote:

>>> You missed this question above.
>>
>> No, I ducked :-). Lars is editor with Jeff assisting and (as always)
>> maintaining the grammar; I would appreciate Graydon's thoughts too.
>
> *Shrug* I'm not picky. I think Lars has been working more in HTML, and
> that's what I hope most of the spec-writing will happen in, just
> because it's real easy to render, edit, version control and such. But
> plaintext or some flavour of wikitext is also convenient. Word docs
> less so, though I think they're the final target form ECMA wants. And
> of course there are our more academic members who feel more at home in
> LaTeX. Whatever floats your boat. It's relatively easy to
> interconvert, either way.
>
> -Graydon

Re: implementation dependencies (was Re: ES4 work)

Michael O'Brien-4

> (I have written some speclets myself that I will post here if the
> present discussion ever subsides, and I have used plain text.)

Yes please, that will help as a sample -- and I'm interested to read all
available material  ;-)

Michael