ECMAScript 2017 HTML version - search broken, various 404s and script errors

ECMAScript 2017 HTML version - search broken, various 404s and script errors

T.J. Crowder-2
The search box in the HTML version of the latest released spec, http://www.ecma-international.org/ecma-262/8.0/index.html, is broken (typing something, say "class", doesn't find it). There are various 404s and script errors as you use the page.

Looks like a deployment issue on the ECMA site, these issues don't happen at https://tc39.github.io/ecma262/.

Is there someone on this list who can raise it with the right people? It's not a spec issue per se, so I didn't think it belonged as an issue at https://github.com/tc39/ecma262/issues. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

404s:

There's also an unexpected token error:

```
index.html:23 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
```

Mousing over various things causes errors like this:

```
index.html:685 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prod-grammar-notation-StatementList' of undefined
    at Object.activateIfMouseOver (index.html:695)
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (index.html:501)
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (index.html:520)
```

-- T.J.Crowder

Re: ECMAScript 2017 HTML version - search broken, various 404s and script errors

Isiah Meadows-2
I'd probably raise it there just in case. Worst case scenario, it just
gets closed.
-----

Isiah Meadows

www.isiahmeadows.com