ECMA site down

T.J. Crowder-2
For any ECMA members on the list; http://ecma-international.org appears to be down at present. It shows a message saying:

> Account Suspended
>
> This Account has been suspended.
>
> Contact your hosting provider for more information.

Reasonably certain that it's not talking about *my* account. :-) (Not least because I tried from three completely separate IPs on different networks, in two separate countries, in one case using `wget`, not a browser.)

-- T.J. Crowder

Re: ECMA site down

Michael Theriot
It's in French now... 🥖

On Apr 24, 2018, at 10:16 AM, T.J. Crowder <[hidden email]> wrote:

For any ECMA members on the list; http://ecma-international.org appears to be down at present. It shows a message saying:

> Account Suspended
>
> This Account has been suspended.
>
> Contact your hosting provider for more information.

Reasonably certain that it's not talking about *my* account. :-) (Not least because I tried from three completely separate IPs on different networks, in two separate countries, in one case using `wget`, not a browser.)

-- T.J. Crowder

Re: ECMA site down

T.J. Crowder-2
On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 5:24 PM, Michael Theriot
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> It's in French now... 🥖

...saying it's inaccessible, yeah. :-) Parts of it were back for a bit
(and aren't anymore), they're clearly working on it. I just mentioned
it in case it was an unexpected outage, but clearly someone's on it
(now).

-- T.J. Crowder

Re: ECMA site down

Allen Wirfs-Brock
Chill, Ecma's ISP is dealing with it. Claims site was hacked

Sent from BlueMail
On Apr 24, 2018, at 11:24 AM, Michael Theriot <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's in French now... 🥖

On Apr 24, 2018, at 10:16 AM, T.J. Crowder <[hidden email]> wrote:

For any ECMA members on the list; http://ecma-international.org appears to be down at present. It shows a message saying:

> Account Suspended
>
> This Account has been suspended.
>
> Contact your hosting provider for more information.

Reasonably certain that it's not talking about *my* account. :-) (Not least because I tried from three completely separate IPs on different networks, in two separate countries, in one case using `wget`, not a browser.)

-- T.J. Crowder

Re: ECMA site down

Till Schneidereit-2
There was an issue with the site causing it to be down for maintenance. There's no exact ETA for when it'll be restored, but the hope is that it'll be soon.